Welcome to this exciting internet website. These posts may read like I'm explaining things to you, but really I'm just explaining them to myself.
- Property testing a content-addressed language
- What the hell is a content addressed language
- Newtypes for Cheap
- Contract testing with Typescript
- Contract testing with Quickcheck
- The Genius Of Concrete
- Free like pizza, not like jazz
- Mr Migration
- Refine, fine, fine
- A game in Purescript (Part 2 - Effect and Aff)
- Typeclasses - Monad
- Datatypes - Either
- Typeclasses - Profunctor
- A game in Purescript (Part 1 - Semigroups)
- Datatypes - Maybe
- IO, IO, it's off to test we go
- Why The Hell Should I Care About Polymorphism?
- Typeclasses - Bifunctor
- Typeclasses - Alternative
- Why The Hell Should I Care About Typeclasses?
- Typeclasses - Monoid
- Typeclasses - Semigroup
- My First Haskell Project - Part 1
- Typeclasses - Traversable
- Why The Hell Should I Care About Newtypes?
- Why The Hell Should I Care About Lens? (Part 2)
- Typeclasses - Foldable
- Typeclasses - Contravariant
- Typeclasses - Applicative
- Typeclasses - Functor
- Typeclasses - Show
- Typeclasses - Ord
- Typeclasses - Eq
- Why The Hell Should I Care About Lens? (Part 1)
- Why The Hell Should I Care About Do Notation?
- Why The Hell Should I Care About Total Functions?
…or you can find more in the archives.